616 load cell
Tedea-Huntleigh load cell type 616 is a tension/compression load cell in stainless steel; the load cell is used as either a tension or a compression load cell. It can be used in many different applications such as: hopper, hybrid scales, belt weighing, lever arm conversions, material testing machines, vibrations filling equipment, dynamometers etc. For hazardous environments, this load cell is available with EEx ia IIC T4 level of approval as an option.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Total error: G 0,02%
- Environmental protection: IP67
- Optional: ATEX EEX Ia IIC T4
- Cable length: Standard 3 m
- Capacity kg: 100,150, 200, 300, 500, 750, 1000