Cyclone filters can be designed as stand-alone units with a dustbin that collects residual matter from the production line before the filtered air is discharged into the open air, both indoors and outdoors. Cyclone filters can also be designed as filter units mounted on top of the weighing hopper in a major vacuum system. A quality filter helps optimize the capacity and durability of the process equipment, which saves time and money. The cyclone filter as well as the vessel/weigh hopper are specifically designed to meet each customer’s requirements.
Out of concern for human comfort and protection from hazardous substances as well as improvement of production processes, high demands are imposed on filtration today. Proper filters prevent inconvenient or dangerous powder spill, both indoors and outdoors. A quality filter helps optimize the capacity and durability of the process equipment, which saves money and time. TEKFA supply filters for any air filtration process. It is also possible to include an explosion vent on the filter unit - for example as shown on the picture above.
- Filter and vessel/weigh hopper specifically designed to meet each customer’s requirements
- Filter designed according to parameters such as temperature, chemistry, humidity and requirements for segregation
- Cyclone filters can be designed as a stand-alone unit with a dustbin that collects residual matter from the production line before the filtered air is discharged into the open air, both indoors and outdoors
- Cyclone filters can be designed as a filter unit mounted atop of the weigh hopper in a major vacuum system
Technical specifications - example
- Filter material: Bag filters, Teflon-coated polyester and antistatic
- Filter dust emission limit: Variable depending on project scope (mg / m3)
- Volume (at work): <4,000 l (cyclone)
- Construction: Cylindrical with 60⁰ conical bottom with an outlet adapted to rotary valve / auger / butterfly valve
- Construction dimensions: Variable depending on project scope (H x Ø)
- Inlet: Ø - variable
- Outlet: Outlet for rotary valve / auger / butterfly valve
- Vibrator: An electric vibrator is mounted on the outside of the container, which ensures the discharge of powder without bridging. The vibrator must run pulsating during discharge.
- Fluidization: Consists of three units. Fluidization is activated during discharge.
- Mounting: Cyclone and filter are supplied with a stand for mounting.
- Material: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Surface: Sanded and pickled (sanitary)
Regulations to comply with, when choosing filters:
FDA 21 CDF – US Regulation
EN 1935/2004 – European Regulation
BVG – German Regulation
Explosive atmosphere – gases/dusts:
ATEX EC Standard 94/9/CE