E electric Iris Valve
The Series E Iris Diaphragm Valves are the strongest and most resilient of the Mucon powered Iris valves. It has an extremely robust construction and reliable drive elements making it suitable for the most arduous duties. The drive for the E valve is provided by an electrically powered geared motor unit. Switches indicating open, closed and an adjustable intermediate position are fitted as standard. The double diaphragm Iris Valve is ideal for in-line applications with no leakage to atmosphere. Robust construction makes the Series E Iris Valves suitable for handling products in excess of 1600 Kg / m³. Quick closing - Ideal for weighing applications.
- Material: Aluminium Body parts, Gunmetal Control Clamp Ring
- Bore sizes from 150mm to 450mm
- 316L stainless steel fasteners are fitted as standard on the Iris valve
- Optional materials of construction: Stainless steel contact parts - Top and Bottom Clamp Rings only.
- Option: 316 stainless steel contact parts on the Iris Valve can be supplied
- Option: Fully open, closed and intermediate electric limit switches
- Option: Inverted motor - For use where space below the valve is restricted
- Option: Special motor and switching arrangement where the valve is required for ATEX Zone 22D
- Option: Iris Valve is available to suit all supply voltages
- Option: Special packages to suit hazardous locations
- Option: A variety of surface coatings to suit corrosive environments
- Used on the outlets of Silos handling heavy bulk solids. E.g. Sand, Cement, Lime Powder etc.
- Linked to weigh scale set points for 'bagging off'
- For controlling (not shut off) air flow ventilation ducting
- Big Bag discharge where automatic actuation is required