Dust extraction unit
The dust extraction unit consists of a dust cyclone with filter and fan, which can be used as a stand-alone unit or mounted next to, for example, a bigbag emptying station. The exhaust air from the unit is blown back into the room.
A ventilator (pump) is mounted on top of the unit, where the filter house is made of stainless steel AISI 304 and the fan of plastic materials. On top of the receiver dust bin, a filter is mounted. The filter is a self-cleaned filter. The filter is easy to dismantle for inspection and maintenance through a door in the side of the filter house. The filters are typically made of teflon coated polyester and the number of filterbags varies with the task at hand.
The dust bin typically contains 50 liters and is cylindrical with conical outlet to a hand operated valve.
- Regulation 1935/2004 of 27 October 2004 - Materials and articles intended for contact with foodstuffs.
- ATEX Regulation (ATEX Directive 2014/34 / EU)
- Vibrator (electric or pneumatic)
- Choke valve with silencer (Noise reduction valve)
- 1 x Frequency converter for Vertical ventilator pump
- 1 x pipeline (Exhaust air out of the room)