K Iris Valve
K Iris Valve has been specifically designed for applications demanding the highest level of hygiene normally associated with the food and pharmaceutical markets; as the Series K Iris Valve can be stripped down and cleaned in moments without the need for tools, and is able to handle material densities up to 1600 Kg / m³. Only the diaphragm comes into contact with the product, it is easy to control the flow of powder and tablets.
- All body parts are AISI316 stainless steel as standard.
- Bore sizes: 150, 200 & 250 mm
- White Acetal Control Ring and Trigger for reduced wear: 150 & 200mm K valves
- White Acetal Clamp Rings, Handle and Trigger: 250mm K valves
- White moulded diaphragms of Natural Rubber, EPDM and Silicone are all manufactured from FDA approved materials
- Option: Bolt mounted and Quick Release versions
- Option: Mounting flanges with quick release clamps allow the Series K to be welded to the client's equipment
- Option: Available with Tri-Clover compatible connection flanges, ideal for cleanroom wall mounting (KD08 and KD10 only)
- Option: Electro-polished Vee clamps allow the valve to be held to the mating flange
- Option: Blanking plate is available so that the valve can be fitted to the outlet of double cone blenders or similar
- Option: Multi-notching of hand operated valves is available for flow control
- Any application where a high degree of cleanliness is required and where a regular strip down for cleaning is required. E.g. Food & Pharmaceutical Industries
- For handling Pharmaceutical tablets and capsules. The soft diaphragm and gentle action of the valve prevents damage to the product thereby significantly reducing waste product
- Hand operated Valves can be used on the walls of Cleanrooms for glanding around Cables, Tubes or Service pipes
- Manually operated K Valves can be certified for ATEX Zone 21D
- The power operated K Valve is certified for ATEX 1D/2D Categories
To get a STP file, please contact us.